So, after writing my NFL Draft blog earlier (https://jefflangan.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/trends-for-the-nfl-draft/), I figured, why not make some predictions for how the draft is going to turn out.
These are my predictions:
1. Carolina Panthers: Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
2. Denver Broncos: Marcell Dareus, DT, Alabama
3. Buffalo Bills: Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
4. Cincinnati Bengals: A.J. Green, WR, Georgia
5. Arizona Cardinals: Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn
6. Cleveland Browns: Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
7. San Fransisco 49ers, Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina
8. Tennessee Titans: Da’Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
9. Dallas Cowboys: Tyron Smith, OT, USC
10. Washington Redskins: Julio Jones, WR, Alabama
What do you think?
Agree? Disagree? Want your voice to be heard? Leave a comment below, or e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts, suggestions of topics, or just want to talk sports. Follow me on Twitter @jefflangan, or subscribe to this blog.
I would love to hear your feedback.